We are looking for an enthusiatic data engineer who enjoys being disruptive for traditional ETL practices. Who can join us to show the endless posibilities which new open source big data tools brings.
One of our client in retail industry, who happens to be market leader in the field, needs us to bring a team who can show them potential of data engineering.
The job beside being a data nerd requires a smiling face and “just do it” attitude.
It’s a very cool engagement, where everybody enjoys the role of team member and the responsibilities are shared between team.
From laptop to git to cloud, we serve data at every layer, we say.
We highly value experiences in :
– Programming language, Java, Scala or Python.
– Data profiling and formats like parquet, avro and ORC.
– Hands on experience in Spark , Hive or any big data tools from ASF.
– Docker containers and preferably Kubernetes.
– AWS stack, preferably EMR, Athena and cloud formation.
We will be happy if one can bring :
– Knowledge of Agile development.
– CI/CD practices .
Above all, an attitude of never stop learning.
- Depending on your experience and knowledge we will make you an offer for the role you want to play with us.
- 12 months salary + one month holiday salary
- Cell phone
- Things we didn’t think of yet
Send us an email with your latest CV or even better just call us. How to reach us, stands on our Our Amazoning Team page
We are also really open minded. So if you think you have other capabilities we didn’t mention, then please get in touch with us and lets get together.